Features & Benefits
Features Summary - What is Unique About Us?
- Deep genealogical experience--to get at the heart of the matter quickly
- Persistent research--for an exhaustive search
- Emphasis on primary records instead of undocumented trees--for quality sources
- Scholarly reports--for fully documented analysis (facts, not fantasy)
- Master of Arts in Teaching degree--for credentialed professionalism
9 Critical Features & Benefits: Professional Genealogist
- Review and Analysis: Research by a professional genealogist begins by analyzing information supplied by the client about the ancestor(s) in question.
- Research Plan: Subject to any limitations imposed, a research plan is prepared so the work is completed as efficiently as possible.
- Exhaustive Search: A reasonably exhaustive search is made for all pertinent information relating to the purpose of the investigation, and any negative results are noted. This means you can be reasonable sure that information currently available has been looked at.
- Full Citation of Sources: Each source found is cited to industry standards so anyone can find the source to examine it
- Analysis of Sources: The quality of the source is analyzed in order to render judgment about the value of the source relative to another source.
- Conflict Resolution: Any conflicting evidence is resolved.
- Conclusion: For Deep Research, a sound, written conclusion, or "proof," is arrived at which explains the problem, identifies the resources, analyzes the sources, discusses any conflicts, and summarize the main points.
- Concentrated Report for Mini Research: For mini research, a brief report is written for mini research so you know which sources were consulted and what was found, either positive or negative.
- Scholarly Report for Deep Research: For multi-generational or in-depth research, a written conclusion is rendered so you learn from the analysis and follow the logical conclusions. The resultant report contains shows what records were searched and what was discovered, and includes copies of or links to relevant documents found.